This will be an exciting opportunity to see the Bible come to life through a tour of the Holy Land. An initial $250 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot. Pilgrimage tours Worldwide is a division within World Travel Agency, LLC. We are Virtuoso members.
The travel and tour company is owned and operated by Michael and Cheryl LaBaw, a husband and wife team dedicated to collaborating with our clients to insure they travel well. Travel should be more than just a journey, it should be a series of unforgettable experiences… We start our day with another incredible Israeli breakfast, morning devotions, and prayer.
After viewing the sunrise over the Sea of Galilee, we have breakfast followed by our morning devotions. We board the bus again for another great day of touring.
First, we will travel to Caesarea and then on to the beautiful Roman Theatre. After a very educational visit at Caesarea, we them drive to Mt. Carmel, the place where Elijah challenged Ba-al worshipers. This is where we will see the Valley Of Armageddon for the first time.
- This will be an exciting opportunity to see the Bible come to life through a tour of the Holy Land.
- Israel is a place where history is alive and well as the culture, people, and places of the Holy Land.
- This event is only available to those who book through Inspiration Cruises and Tours in advance.
- We will follow the Palm Sunday Road, and descend to the Garden of Gethsemane.
- Eric enjoys developing leaders, preaching God’s Word and spending time with people.
- This town contains ancient city gates, one of which mentions Abraham.
We then cross the border back into Israel, drive to Tel Aviv, and board our flight, beginning our journey home. We visit Stella Maris Monastery, where there is a cave where some believe Elijah lived. We travel to Tel Meggido, the Armageddon Battlefield of Revelation 16, before moving on to Caesarea. All who heard the message received Holy Spirit!
Gather on the Mount of Beatitudes where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount, millennia ago. Rededicate your faith and be baptized in Jordanas as your entire group worships God. And look out over the Valley of Armageddon, as you gain new insights into biblical prophecy. Join Calvary Chapel Cheyenne and White Fields Community Church as we travel together to Israel, November 28-December 8, 2022.
You can see the Bible come to life and join us on this life-changing journey. Click the Interested button above for more information. Friday will bring us to Israel’s northern border with Lebanon. We’ll see the head springs of the Jordan River at Tel Dan, an ancient town of the tribe of Dan.
- Look over the Sea of Galilee, also known as the Lake of Tiberias.
- We see King Hezekiah’s Tunnel, the Southern Steps to the temple, which Jesus would have used, as well as the Wailing Wall.
- We’ll also see Mount Carmel where Elijah fought the prophets of Baal and Megiddo, the ancient Tel in the Jezreel Valley where many layers of Biblical history are present.
- For more details and to be the first to know when new information is available, click the button below to sign up for the tour interest list on ICEJ’s website.
- Worship and bond with your group as you get to know this lush valley, which produces much of the fresh fruit and vegetables you’ll enjoy every day of your tour.
We walk the streets of Jerusalem and visit the Mount of Olives. Finally, we sit at the spot where it is believed Jesus preached on the mount. We sail across the Sea of Galilee on a boat that was similar to those in Jesus’ day, walk the ruins of small villages Jesus would have visited, and stand in the synagogue in Capernaum where Jesus actually taught. We’ll be visiting sites along the coast and around Galilee including Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee. We’ll also visit Jerusalem, exploring the Temple Mount, Calvary, the Mount of Olives, and more. We will provide the best service Inspiration has to offer as we travel by motorcoach, and stay at some of the most luxurious hotels Israel has.
Mt. Carmel we take a short ride to Megiddo, one of Solomon’s Chariot Cities, and a wonderful archaeological dig. Next we cross the Valley Of Armageddon to the town of Nazareth, where Jesus grew up. We will walk through the streets to a synagogue for a short visit and study. This morning, we will travel south through the Jordan River Valley. Our first stop is Beth She’an, an ancient Roman city in the Decapolis close to Mount Gilboa.
Our mission is to make disciples of Jesus Christ, love others and live in Kingdom living and eternal life. Travel insurance, lunches not mentioned in itinerary, and any immunization or testing costs. Although you can use our credit card system to pay, there will be an additional fee to cover the fees. This includes everything except the Charter bus and airfare. We would be pleased to meet you in Tel Aviv. We’ll explore the ancient excavations of Herod’s palaces, the bathhouse, the storerooms, the ramp, & the oldest synagogue in the world.